From: Abe Katz on
Hello All,
I have a Invoice Report with a subreport for the details.
I want to keep the numbers of lines on the detail to 20 lines, and if it
exceeds 20 lines it should print on the second page.
Now I have the CanGrow Property set to Yes and CanShrink property to No.
If I change the CanGrow to No, it will print only 20 lines but it will not
print another page to print the rest.
Is there a way to print the rest of the lines on a second page?
Thanks in advance
Abe

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
This may help: