From: Brian on
I have a value in a cell eg 100 and want to add another value to it eg 10.
Can this be done by entering the additional value and the sum completed
automatically?
From: Mike H on
Brian,

You can do it like this. Put 10 in a cell and copy it.

Select the cell with 100 in it and right click - paste special - select
'ADD' - OK

Delete the 10 from the cell
--
Mike