From: DeeDeeCee on
I find it more readable to have a space between the last line of the text in
a cell, and the lower borderline of the cell. Otherwise, a column becomes one
long single column of text. Is there anyway to setup the cell or make it
display so that each cell would always have this space automatically, rather
than me having to hit ALT + Enter at the end of the last line?
Thanks.

ddc
From: ozgrid.com on
Why not align vertically center and increase the row height. Superfluous
spaces will likely cause problems later down the line.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Dave Peterson on
Maybe you could just change the rowheight for those rows.

--

Dave Peterson