From: David W. Fenton on
Mel <myemaillist(a)gmail.com> wrote in
:

> We have Office 2003 Professional which includes Access 2003.
>
> Can I install all the Office app's except Access on one PC
> and install Access on a seperate PC?
>
> Reason is we just bought Access 2007 upgrade and want to put
> Access over on a different computer so we can build Access Apps on
> one PC and then deploy them with the Runtime file on our other
> PC's.

The multiple installation clause in the EULA for Office 2003 and
Office 2007 applies only to desktop and laptop, both owned by the
licensee of Office. I don't know if the EULA requires that both not
be in use simultaneously (like the old Borland license), but I think
that's the spirit of the dual installation privilege.

So, I don't think what you're describing would be in line with the
dual-install terms at all.

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/

Pages: 1