From: Rafael Andrade on
Hello Members,

I would like to know if there is a method so I can have the following
configuration on my MTA:

The user foobar can receive attached jpeg files, but cannot send
attached jpegs. I need this because some employees must receive some
files in a specific extension, but cannot send files in that same
extension.

Thanks in advance

Rafael

From: Wietse Venema on
Rafael Andrade:
> Hello Members,
>
> I would like to know if there is a method so I can have the following
> configuration on my MTA:
>
> The user foobar can receive attached jpeg files, but cannot send
> attached jpegs. I need this because some employees must receive some
> files in a specific extension, but cannot send files in that same
> extension.

What is the error message?

Wietse