From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 1, 2:02 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/31/10 11:49 PM, Kali Hawa wrote:
>
> > Can a bigbang occur within our Universe?
>
>    Why not?

--------------
idiot
space is nothing
so
how can a nothing be created from another nothing !!
you are not a physicist
go deal with philosophy
and even in phylosophy
you dont make any sense
Y.P

----------------------
From: Jacko on
What is the characteristic impedence of space, and why would nothing
have an impedance?
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 1, 9:16 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 2:02 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 7/31/10 11:49 PM, Kali Hawa wrote:
>
> > > Can a bigbang occur within our Universe?

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
stream of a black hole.

The following is an image of a jet stream:

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.

It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.

> >    Why not?
>
> --------------
> idiot
> space is nothing
> so
> how can a nothing be  created from   another nothing !!
> you are not a physicist
> go deal with philosophy
> and even in phylosophy
> you dont make any   sense
> Y.P
>
> ----------------------

What ripples?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
From: BURT on
On Aug 1, 11:44 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 9:16 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> 'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html
>
> 'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
> solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
> is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
> outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
> out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
> now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
> clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'
>
> The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
> the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
> stream of a black hole.
>
> The following is an image of a jet stream:
>
> http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
>
> The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
> of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
> conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.
>
> It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.
>
> > >    Why not?
>
> > --------------
> > idiot
> > space is nothing
> > so
> > how can a nothing be  created from   another nothing !!
> > you are not a physicist
> > go deal with philosophy
> > and even in phylosophy
> > you dont make any   sense
> > Y.P
>
> > ----------------------
>
> What ripples?
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.

IF nothing gets out of a black hole then we are not seeing black holes
but short of a black hole. Jet streams would not exist for real black
holes.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/1/10 1:23 PM, Jacko wrote:
> What is the characteristic impedence of space, and why would nothing
> have an impedance?

You mean the vacuum?

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impedance_of_free_space
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impedance_of_free_space#Exact_value