From: SteveF on
Thanks Dan. I've never done a logical function before, but I couldn't get
that to work for me. It looks as if your fomula could create a checkmark in a
cell other than the one that was clicked on? Or maybe I just missed something.

From: dan dungan on
Hi Steve,

I'm not clear what you want to accomplish. Do you need to click on the
check box?

Did you put the formula in a cell on your worksheet? I put the formula
in B1

Dan
From: SteveF on
I'm trying to get a cell to display a checkmark when I select that cell. I
don't want to have to do anything more than select the cell.

If there's already a checkmark in the cell, I'd like it to be removed
automatically by merely selecting that cell.

I think I'm asking for too much though :(

From: dan dungan on
I misunderstood your request. I'm not sure how to do that.

I'm wondering though. . .Is something going to happen to the data
based on the check mark?

Is the check mark structural or cosmetic?

Are you using it to filter the data?