From: palzie on
I am currently using Excel 2003 and encounter the following alert message
when sharing a workbook that contains macros: "This workbook contains macros
recorded or written in Visual Basic. Macros cannot be viewed or edited in
shared workbooks."

Question - is this limitation resolved in Excel 2007?
From: Jim Rech on
No, same story there.

--
Jim