From: Thorsten Glaser on
Theodore Ts'o <tytso <at> mit.edu> writes:

> a failed initramfs. And of course, the initramfs environment is so
> crappy that there are no debugging aids --- not even a working pager.

While not a pager (could probably easily be added), I've got patches
for klibc that let an almost full-featured mksh build against it… and
it's not much bigger (40K or so) than ash.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
«MyISAM tables -will- get corrupted eventually. This is a fact of life. »
“mysql is about as much database as ms access” – “MSSQL at least descends