From: Bob Darlington on
I have a module named 'Module1' which was created in error.
If I try to delete it I get the usual 'Do you wish to permanently
delete....' message but the module remains.
If I try to open it in design view, I get a message 'The module name
'Module1' is misspelled or refers to a module that doesn't exist'. So I
can't open or delete it.
Any ideas?

--
Bob Darlington
Brisbane

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Have you tried compacting the database?

If that doesn't help, create a new database and import all of the objects
from the existing one into the new one.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Marshall Barton on
Bob Darlington wrote:

>I have a module named 'Module1' which was created in error.
>If I try to delete it I get the usual 'Do you wish to permanently
>delete....' message but the module remains.
>If I try to open it in design view, I get a message 'The module name
>'Module1' is misspelled or refers to a module that doesn't exist'. So I
>can't open or delete it.

When you import everything as Doug said, be sure to
select/check each module individually. Do NOT select All
Modules and uncheck the faulty module.

--
Marsh
From: Bob Darlington on
Thanks Marsh and Doug,
I'll try that today.
By the way Marsh, what is the go with having to select all objects
individually?

--
Bob Darlington
Brisbane

From: Salad on
Bob Darlington wrote:

> Thanks Marsh and Doug,
> I'll try that today.
> By the way Marsh, what is the go with having to select all objects
> individually?

If I were guessing, it'd be so you don't select and attempt to import
the faulty module as well.