From: Stan on
I need to hard reset my Palm TX, but I can't make it happen. I hold the
power button, press reset button and wait for the screen telling me to
press UP on the D-pad. It simply does a soft reset every time. What's up?

I need to hard reset because the TX hangs when I try to check email or
access the web. I connect through wifi, but when the VersaMail trys to
check for mail, it hangs when checking for messages, and I have to do a
soft reset. Same for Blazer. I get the wifi connection, but then it hangs.

HELP!

Stan
From: Thomas Reinel on
Am Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:01:17 GMT schrieb Stan:

> I need to hard reset my Palm TX, but I can't make it happen. I hold the
> power button, press reset button and wait for the screen telling me to
> press UP on the D-pad. It simply does a soft reset every time. What's up?
>
> I need to hard reset because the TX hangs when I try to check email or
> access the web. I connect through wifi, but when the VersaMail trys to
> check for mail, it hangs when checking for messages, and I have to do a
> soft reset. Same for Blazer. I get the wifi connection, but then it hangs.
>
> HELP!
>
> Stan

what is up with warm reset? is warm reset working?

(holding UP-key up to palm-logo)

thomas
--
Bitte nur in der Newsgroup antworten - bitte keine Mails. Danke.
Please do reply to the newsgroup only - no email please. Thanks.
From: Stan on
OK. I read the instructions more carefully and learned that I need to
hold the power button until the gray Palm screen appears, then release
the power button. My error.

Thanks for the reply.

Stan