From: Midi on
hey,
If I try to install the MS Update, the Internet Explorer redirects me to the
XP MS Update site instead of the Vista site.
I deleted the SoftwareDistribution folder, still doesn't work.
The normal Vista update doesn't work either, I get the error code
WindowsUpdate_80243004.
Can you guys please help me, it worked once, but right now....

From: Midi on
Nevermind got it.

From: MowGreen [MVP] on
Would you please post what you did to resolve this so that others can
learn how ? Thanks.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

From: Midi on
I just activated the default setting from the IE, deleted the
SoftwareDistribution folder and reregistered the Update components.
Then I was able to install the MS Update

From: MowGreen [MVP] on
Thanks for posting this information, Midi.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten