From: IDUBB on
What is the fix if my mouse can not grab and drak the page break? I am sure
it is an easy fix, but I don't think I have ever encountered this problem.

Thanks
From: Dave Peterson on
In xl2003 menus:

Tools|options|Edit tab|make sure that "Allow cell drag and drop" is checked.

I'm sure it's hidden under Excel Options in xl2007 (somewhere!).

--

Dave Peterson
From: Russell Dawson on
In 2007

It's not possible to change the page breaks during normal view as far as I'm
aware.

What you should do is - In View Tab - Workbook Views - Page break preview.

This should now allow you to make your changes

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.