From: Amber on
Can you freeze in two direction in excel, along rows and colums?
From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Yes, try this.

Click in cell B2 then View / Window group / Freeze Panes / Freeze Panes

Now scroll around and you should find that column A is always present as is
row 1.

From: Luke M on
sure. select the cell to the right and below of where you want to freeze,
then pick "freeze pane"

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Yes. It will freeze everything above or to the left of the selected cell.
If you click in B3, for example, it will freeze rows 1 & 2, and column A.
--
David Biddulph