Prev: Sum Range
Next: Autofill
From: christopher ward on
Hi Experts

Any help you give greatfully recieved

I have a VBA solution which includes 2 modules .bas files and a large form
which has a frm file and frx file when you export the objects. Can VBA do
this from a macro automatically as an export tool , and also could VBA import
the objects automatically. The VBA I talk about is of course being moved to
many spreadsheets that have a similar form but different data within them
each being customer specific.

An unusual question I know but one which if solved could save me time of
doing the exports manually each time the code changes.

kind regards

Chris
--
C Ward
From: Tim Williams on
If the code is the same across all files then you might consider moving it
to an add-in.
That way you'll only have the one file update code in.

Tim

"christopher ward" <christopherward(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:094FC678-7DD0-404A-9F59-8358631CF457(a)microsoft.com...
> Hi Experts
>
> Any help you give greatfully recieved
>
> I have a VBA solution which includes 2 modules .bas files and a large form
> which has a frm file and frx file when you export the objects. Can VBA do
> this from a macro automatically as an export tool , and also could VBA
> import
> the objects automatically. The VBA I talk about is of course being moved
> many spreadsheets that have a similar form but different data within them
> each being customer specific.
>
> An unusual question I know but one which if solved could save me time of
> doing the exports manually each time the code changes.
>
> kind regards
>
> Chris
> --
> C Ward