From: Jeff on
I'm trying to delete a worksheet in Excel (Office 2007), but the option is
| greyed out under "Edit" drop - down menu, what could cause this? What's
the fix?
From: Gord Dibben on
Usual fix is to unprotect the workbook.

Review tab>Unprotect workbook

What is the "edit" dropdown menu?

On Home tab under Cells group there is "Insert" dropdown.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: SoftwareTrainer on

Jeff;621225 Wrote:
> I'm trying to delete a worksheet in Excel (Office 2007), but the option
> is
> | greyed out under "Edit" drop - down menu, what could cause this?
> What's
> the fix?

I have seen this many times, if your cursor is flashing within a cell,
or the Structure of the workbook has been protected.

Katherine
'www.EpiphanyTraining.co.uk' (http://www.epiphanytraining.co.uk)

--
SoftwareTrainer