From: Nikki on
I cannot dismiss a reminder for a meeting. Outlook says,
"Cannot turn off the reminder. You may be reminded again. Cannot locate
recurrence information for this appointment."

THe reminder keeps changing the date and comes up every time I get a
different reminder. I have tried reentering the meeting and setting up a
recurrence but that didn't work.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Nikki
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Nikki wrote on Sun, 07 December 2008 16:36
> I cannot dismiss a reminder for a meeting. Outlook says,
> "Cannot turn off the reminder. You may be reminded again. Cannot locate
> recurrence information for this appointment."
>
> THe reminder keeps changing the date and comes up every time I get a
> different reminder. I have tried reentering the meeting and setting up a
> recurrence but that didn't work.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Nikki

try restarting outlook using the /cleanreminders switch.
See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/switches.htm for help with switches.
--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Nikki on
Thank you for your response, unfortunately, the reminder did not go away. I
have Vista and Office12. If you have any other suggestions, I would be
grateful.
Nikki