From: David C on
Does anyone know where I can find samples and how to for implementing an
Ajax cascading dropdown with VB code in aspx page? I want to be able to get
a list of valid vendors based on a selected company. The company would be
selected in the first DropDownList and once picked would populate the 2nd
DropDownList with choices that match that CompanyID. Thanks.

David

From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Oct 25, 12:07 am, "David C" <dlch...(a)lifetimeinc.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find samples and how to for implementing an
> Ajax cascading dropdown with VB code in aspx page?  I want to be able to get
> a list of valid vendors based on a selected company. The company would be
> selected in the first DropDownList and once picked would populate the 2nd
> DropDownList with choices that match that CompanyID.  Thanks.
>
> David

You can have a look at the code to the video tutorial on ASP.NET site

Use ASP.NET AJAX Cascading Drop Down Control to Access a Database
http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/4/4/4440fe68-8f95-48a1-a870-2cce27553268/VB-CCDFromDatabase-VB.zip

another link I would recommend is here
http://www.nerdliness.com/article/2008/02/15/using-asp-net-ajax-cascadingdropdown-visual-basic-and-database