From: aspfun via DotNetMonster.com on
Company created a new web server using windows 2008 and IIS7.

In IIS6, I unchecked "Anonymous access" will catch user's login ID.

In IIS7, I made "Anonymous access" disable but got an error below.

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

What steps should I take to catch user's login ID?

From: Hemant on
You need add windows authentication from programs and windows features to
your iis.
If you add windows authentication and its enable you can get user id. in
iis6 its bundled in ii7 its not in default.You need to add from windows
features in control panel.

Regards

Hemant