From: John B. Matthews on
In article
<a996dc2c-ba18-41cd-9812-266f4a5742cc(a)q27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
Gautier write-only <gautier_niouzes(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> I get a nice asynchronous text output piping from an external process
> thanks to GNAT.Expect (test code below). Now a last issue: when the
> process is speaking through Standard_Error (like the GNAT compiler
> for its messages, if I'm not mistaken), nothing make its way to
> Expect_Out. Is there any switch to get the Standard_Error messages
> piped ? (I guess yes, since GPS is using GNAT.Expect). TIA!

I think setting Err_To_Out might do this, but I haven't tried:

"If Err_To_Out is True, then the standard error of the spawned
process is connected to the standard output. This is the only way to
get the Except subprograms also match on output on standard error."

--
John B. Matthews
trashgod at gmail dot com
From: Gautier write-only on
John B. Matthews:
> I think setting Err_To_Out might do this, but I haven't tried:

That's it - it's working!
Thanks, Gautier