From: Stephen J Stephen on
The context window that should "pop-up/out" when I click on Cell Styles on
the Home tab is "locked" on to my ribbon. Normal, Bad, Good, etc. is on one
line and Check Cell, Explanatory, Input, etc is on the second row. I looks
like something that you would do if you wanted to modify a ribbon.
From: Bob Phillips on
What is your question?

--

HTH

Bob

"Stephen J" <Stephen J(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The context window that should "pop-up/out" when I click on Cell Styles on
> the Home tab is "locked" on to my ribbon. Normal, Bad, Good, etc. is on
> one
> line and Check Cell, Explanatory, Input, etc is on the second row. I
> looks
> like something that you would do if you wanted to modify a ribbon.

Pages: 1
Prev: How do I Fill down on Excel
Next: Excel Sudoku