From: Microuch on

I have spent much of the morning looking at various forums & threads but
had no luck finding exactly what I need.

As you can see the code below updates the right headers for all sheets
in my workbook with the value in sheet = VBlookup, Cell B1. I have
several sheets in the work book that I don't want updated. Is it
possible to specify which sheets the code update?

Thanks in advance

Sub CellInFooter()
Dim ws As Worksheet
ws.PageSetup.RightHeader = Range("VBlookup!B1").Text
Next ws
End Sub

--
Microuch
From: Gord Dibben on
Sub CellInFooter()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets _
(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet3", "Sheet5"))
ws.PageSetup.RightHeader = Range("VBlookup!B1").Text
Next ws
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Microuch on

Worked a treat, thanks Gord.

--
Microuch
From: Gord Dibben on
Thanks for the feedback.

Gord

On Wed, 26 May 2010 10:48:33 +0100, Microuch