From: Call Me Tom on
I have a form with a table. Link provided below. I have centered the
table on the form using <table align="center">. While this works, it
does not validate. How can I center the table using CSS?

http://www.corporateairamerica.com/center_form.php

Tom
From: Ed Mullen on
Call Me Tom wrote:
> I have a form with a table. Link provided below. I have centered the
> table on the form using<table align="center">. While this works, it
> does not validate. How can I center the table using CSS?
>
> http://www.corporateairamerica.com/center_form.php
>
> Tom

Let me Google that for you ...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=table+center+css

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
From: dorayme on
In article <251en5pftd8lj9mcqd7bpv4k115ae39549(a)4ax.com>,
Call Me Tom <Noone(a)nowhere.net> wrote:

> I have a form with a table. Link provided below. I have centered the
> table on the form using <table align="center">. While this works, it
> does not validate. How can I center the table using CSS?
>
> http://www.corporateairamerica.com/center_form.php
>
> Tom

Remove the align= on your table and instead add something like
this in your CSS sheet:

#pilotapp {width: 40em; margin: auto;}

This stops the unintuitive centring of the text within the table.
But if you like that centring, add text-align: center to your CSS
rule.

--
dorayme