From: The ScareCrow on
Hi All, seesions greetings...

I have just started playing with CF8

When I include a footer page in the onRequestEnd function of the
application.cfc, I keep getting an error.

My cfm page is just a cfgrid with a standard application.cfc page.

Is this a possible bug ??

Ken

cfgrid page
<cfform name="frmUser">
<cfgrid name="grdUsers"
format="html"
bind="CfC:userData.getUsers(page={cfgridpage},
pageSize={cfgridpagesize},sortCol={cfgridsortcolumn},
sortDir={cfgridsortdirection})"
selectMode="row"
autowidth="true"
pageSize="10" width="100%"
style=" font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
<cfgridcolumn name="fld_User_Name" header="Name">
</cfgrid>
</cfform>

application.cfc
<cffunction name="onRequestEnd">
<cfargument type="String" name="targetPage" required=true/>

<cf_custom>

</cffunction>

From: Stressed_Simon on
What is the error?
From: The ScareCrow on
It's in the heading of the post

Exception throw and not caught error

I've done a bit more testing. By using the cfm page that is included with CF
in the custom tag folder custom.cfm

If I include this custom tag in the page itself there is no error.
If I use an onRequestEnd without the custom tag there is no error

But as soon as I include the custom tag in the onRequestEnd function I get the
error.

Ken