From: Pas on
Is there a way to change the colour of the botton/arrow that drops the
combobox list.
If there is a way, what I am after is to be able to change the colour of the
button automatically if a item on the list is selected. Some would be red and
others blue.

From: Jim Thomlinson on
The short answer is no. The arrow colour is not an exposed property of the
combobox.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Pas on
OK ,Thanks for coming back to me.

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

> The short answer is no. The arrow colour is not an exposed property of the
> combobox.
> --
> HTH...
>
> Jim Thomlinson
>

> "Pas" wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to change the colour of the botton/arrow that drops the
> > combobox list.
> > If there is a way, what I am after is to be able to change the colour of the
> > button automatically if a item on the list is selected. Some would be red and
> > others blue.

Pages: 1
Prev: #Name problem
Next: Excel slow!