From: GD on
How would one change a file from administrator (currently the default) to
Windows authentication? Ideally, I would like to make Windows the default
authentication, but one at a time is also an option.

Let me know if you need more info, as I'm asking for my more experienced
super.

Thanks!!
--
GD
From: Gord Dibben on
Don't understand the meaning of "Windows Authentication"

Please elaborate on what needs to be done.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP