From: L. Howard Kittle on
If you want to highlight other than the first to the 17th you could try
something like this.

Highlights the row from column B to K which you can change by tweeking the
code and only works in the Range("B8:K22") that is set to Data in the code,
which you can also change.

You can probably figure out the Offset/Resize changes to suit your chosen
range.

Dim Data As Range
Dim i As Integer
Dim j As Integer
Dim k As Integer
Dim cells As Range
i = 2
j = 8
k = ActiveCell.Column()
Set Data = Range("B8:K22")

Data.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

If ActiveCell.Row < 8 Or ActiveCell.Row > 22 Or _
ActiveCell.Column < 2 Or ActiveCell.Column > 11 Then
Exit Sub
End If

ActiveCell.Offset(0, -(k - i)). _
Resize(1, 10).Interior.ColorIndex = 36 '26

End Sub

HTH
Regards,
Howard