From: Loki Harfagr on
Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:00:03 +0000, Joerg Schilling did cat :

> There is however a big nomber of them that
> claims the fact that they do not realize problem is a grant that the
> program works correctly for everyone.

which is certainly an evidence that Linux's got big enough to
include many users and some distros belonging to the class of possible Darwin Awards.

If it was a market-share meeting crowds of suits and ties would cheer up
their champagne mugs, slurp another greasy sausage and hail for the good news,
I'm a bit more reserved on the point ;-)

Keep up the good work, Joerg.
It may seem enough to just sit there and wait for the people to read the
manpages and the groups for comparative experiments and find evidences/proofs that
some pretended tools are just slaughtered forks of propor tools, but it is not enough,
hence your recurrent follow-ups on these subjects, hence the idea some people get
that you're just barfing and trolling, these people are wrong.
These people are wrong and the only fact that there's still a bunch of them
plainly explains and justify that you must reply to them: the truth has to be
printed every day while the lies caught in the wind seem to last a life.

(musical intermission: `Family' - "Anyway" - 'Good new, bad news')