From: PraveenVis on
I use ByVal to notify me of any change to column 5. However, the cells in the
column 5 contain a forumla and I want to be notified of a change in the
content of the column (different outputs based on the formula)

If Target.Column = 5 Then
MsgBox Target.Offset(0, -4).Value & " changed", vbInformation
End If

End Sub

From: Gary''s Student on
Use the Calculate event. It runs whenever the worksheet is re-calculated.

You will need to use some static variables to "remember" the results of the
previous calculation.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909