From: Andrew on
Hi there,

I have a silly question: I came across some years ago the following two
platforms which were supposed to be some kind of customizable processors:

ARM OptimoDE
ARCtangent-A4

Google does not really come up with any useful information anymore. Does
anyone know if these architectures are now continued under a different
name?

Thanks,
Andrew
From: Anders.Montonen on
Andrew <Andrew23(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a silly question: I came across some years ago the following two
> platforms which were supposed to be some kind of customizable processors:
> ARM OptimoDE
> ARCtangent-A4
> Google does not really come up with any useful information anymore. Does
> anyone know if these architectures are now continued under a different
> name?

The second one is probably the same ARC that is now apparently part of
Virage Logic (<http://www.arc.com/>, <http://www.viragelogic.com/>)

-a