From: Dave Peterson on
Is the workbook protected?

I'm out of guesses.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Dina on
Thanks for trying.

I've been working on this for 2 days. I had this (or one like it) working
last year on my old computer. I was running Windows 2000. This year I have
Windows XP. The only thing I can think of is that there is a conflict. The
OS sometimes does wonky things to VBA commands.

What forum would I go to for expert help with this kind of conflict?

From: Dave Peterson on
I'd stay here and see if anybody else could guess.

--

Dave Peterson
From: whylite on
Did you ever figure this out. I am having the same problem?
--
Thanks!
Shane W