From: Mike on
Hi, we have a user on vacation, and another user needs permissions on their
calendar to schedule appointments. Is there a way for me, as admin, to make
this change. I could just change that user's password in ADUC and log in and
change it, but wanted to ask if there was another way to do this.

Thanks,

Mike
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Mike" <Mike(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hi, we have a user on vacation, and another user needs permissions on their
> calendar to schedule appointments. Is there a way for me, as admin, to make
> this change. I could just change that user's password in ADUC and log in
> and
> change it, but wanted to ask if there was another way to do this.

No need to post three times. Post once and wait for a reponse.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
PFDavAdmin should be able to do it.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=635be792-d8ad-49e3-ada4-e2422c0ab424&displaylang=en

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?