From: locks on
Guys. I am a car dealer and I use the calander for keeping track of payments
being do. Now I've upgraded to 07 from 03. Now in 03 I could change the color
of my appointment to what ever I wanted. My color code is red for payments
due and the green when they paid. Now I can't do that with 07. I don't want
catagories like they have because I have recurreing appointments. And it
changes they all to green. I want to just be able to change the of that day.
Not the whole series. Thanks.
From: Slipstick on

locks;144620 Wrote:
> Guys. I am a car dealer and I use the calander for keeping track of
> payments
> being do. Now I've upgraded to 07 from 03. Now in 03 I could change the
> color
> of my appointment to what ever I wanted. My color code is red for
> payments
> due and the green when they paid. Now I can't do that with 07. I don't
> want
> catagories like they have because I have recurreing appointments. And
> it
> changes they all to green. I want to just be able to change the of that
> day.
> Not the whole series. Thanks.

Outlook 2007 doesn't have labels - only categories, and categories are
applied to the entire series. You need to make non-recurring
appoinitments if you want to color them.

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)