From: Lucille on
I have been told that if I highlight figures in a spreadsheet that I want to
change, type in the correct figure and press enter, all the figures should
change. This is not happening, is there something I am doing wrong?
From: Bernard Liengme on
Try this:
Click on A1
While holding down CTRL , click on B2, C3, D4
Remove figure from CTRL
Type any number (23 for example) and press CTRL+ENTER
All you selected cells now have the number
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Jim Thomlinson on
<Enter> will only change the value of the acitve cell. Ctrl + <Enter> will
change the value of all highlighted cells.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson