From: Kutty on
1) I would like to know as follows :
- After I type
'a' in A1 colum
'b' in B1 colum
'c' in C1 colum

I will drag left to right as much as I need. Then the result
should be
a b c d e f g h and so on. I tried this a b c letters in three
colum and
dragged. But the result I get abc abc abc.
2) Another thing I need is :
Once I type in Colum A1 as '1' (in figure) need in colum B1 in
'one'
in word. Would appreciate your great service.
From: Andrea Jones on
a, b, c, ... is not one of Excel's standard custom lists for AutoFill. You
will need to set the list up first under Tools -> Options and then it should
work.

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360 for details on how to create a
custom function to solve your second question.

Andrea Jones