From: OriginalStealth on
I am doing a column chart in SSRS 2008. Is there a function or a way to
mouse over the bar and see the data value of the column. I see there is a
way to show the value in the bar but I want to be able to mouse over it
(value appears then disappears) like in excel. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

From: Uri Dimant on
Please do not multi-post, answered in .reportingsvcs forum

"OriginalStealth" <OriginalStealth(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:69484CBD-3377-40ED-8AD4-77EFB84C89A9(a)microsoft.com...
>I am doing a column chart in SSRS 2008. Is there a function or a way to
> mouse over the bar and see the data value of the column. I see there is a
> way to show the value in the bar but I want to be able to mouse over it
> (value appears then disappears) like in excel. Is this possible?
>
> Thanks in advance

Pages: 1
Prev: Date Range - One Date Provided
Next: Slow response