From: PeterM on
I have a chart that tracks different nutritional information such as carbs,
sugars, fat, calories, etc. Each chart only tracks one of the items for one
individual.

Each item has a maximum value based on a 2000 calorie-a-day diet. Is there
a way in a 3D bar chart to indicate that an item is above it's recommended
daily value. For example, on a 2000 calorie-a-day diet, a person should keep
their total grams of fat for each day to 65 or less. I would like to have
the chart change the color of the day that anyone goes above the recommended
maximum. If someone eats 82g of fat, I would like to either make the fill
color of the associated bar on the chart to red, something like that.

Is this possible? Can someone point me where I might find additional
information?

Thanks in advance.