From: Ryan on
I have a chart which displays 2 suppliers and their spend by month. I want a
3rd line which shows the total spend of these 2 vendors combined however I
cannot figure out a method to do it. Any ideas?
From: Duane Hookom on
Typically, you would calculate this in the Row Source property of the chart.
If you can't figure out how to do this, reply back with your current Row
Source.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

From: amaloso on

"Ryan" <Ryan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> เขียนเป็นข้อความ

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4962 (20100321) __________

http://www.eset.com