From: ordnance1 on
I was using the line below at the end of my code and all was well. Until
someone had other Excel workbooks open (besides the one I had created) and
the code ran doing what it was supposed to do and closed excel completely. I
do want the Excel to close down, but only if my workbook is the only
workbook open.

So is there any way to amend what I have to check for other open workbooks,
and if there are any open the just close my workbook only?

Application.Quit

From: Suri on
On Apr 28, 10:30 pm, "ordnance1" <ordnan...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> I was using the line below at the end of my code and all was well. Until
> someone had other Excel workbooks open (besides the one I had created) and
> the code ran doing what it was supposed to do and closed excel completely.. I
> do want the Excel to close down, but only if my workbook is the only
> workbook open.
>
> So is there any way to amend what I have to check for other open workbooks,
> and if there are any open the just close my workbook only?
>
> Application.Quit

Try
Application.ActiveWorkbook.Close(SaveChanges:=False)