From: Sucram on
I'm setting up a series questions that are answered yes/no by ticking a
checkbox.

Is it possible to assign a different value to each checkbox so I can produce
a 'final' value based on the boxes checked?

(I'm trying to 'wieght' the answers given, in order to assign a final 'score')

Many thanks in adavnce of any reply!
From: Gary Brown on
Link your checkboxes to cells (for example 3 checkboxes linked to A1, A2 and
A3 respectively).
In A4, create a formula to weigh the values.
example: =(a1*.4)+(a2*.5)+(a3*.1)
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: Helmut Meukel on
"Sucram" <Sucram(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I'm setting up a series questions that are answered yes/no by ticking a
> checkbox.
>
> Is it possible to assign a different value to each checkbox so I can produce
> a 'final' value based on the boxes checked?
>
> (I'm trying to 'wieght' the answers given, in order to assign a final 'score')
>
> Many thanks in adavnce of any reply!

Using the Tag property of the checkbox would be a solution.

HTH.

Helmut.