From: Fairfax on
I have a couple of list creation programs but they're simple and
either don't sort or don't print.

Not looking for a TO DO list but a program that allows for listing
items that can then be sorted. List2 would be good if it sorted, too,
but it doesn't.

Customizable columns ideal so that columns 1 and 3 could be ticked
off, 1 for going, and 3 for returning. And 2nd column would be items
being packed. Having ability to print borders around "cells" ideal
for this very reason.

Excel spreadsheet too cumbersome. A simple program that is geared to
this better.

Printable travel checklists have turned out to be pretty bad. They
include items you're not taking and don't include items you are.

tx.
From: Fairfax on
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:59:32 +0000 (UTC), Bear Bottoms
<bearbottoms1(a)gmai.com> wrote:

>Fairfax <SpamNot(a)NoJunkMail.org> wrote in
>
>> I have a couple of list creation programs but they're simple and
>> either don't sort or don't print.
>>
>> Not looking for a TO DO list but a program that allows for listing
>> items that can then be sorted. List2 would be good if it sorted, too,
>> but it doesn't.
>>
>> Customizable columns ideal so that columns 1 and 3 could be ticked
>> off, 1 for going, and 3 for returning. And 2nd column would be items
>> being packed. Having ability to print borders around "cells" ideal
>> for this very reason.
>>
>> Excel spreadsheet too cumbersome. A simple program that is geared to
>> this better.
>>
>> Printable travel checklists have turned out to be pretty bad. They
>> include items you're not taking and don't include items you are.
>>
>> tx.
>>

>Try google calc (google docs) Works on cell phones, computers etc.

? Calculator? Do I have the right google feature?

I'm looking for a checklist creator, though. Thx.

From: Dave on
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 08:36:14 -0500, Fairfax wrote:

> I have a couple of list creation programs but they're simple and either
> don't sort or don't print.
>
> Not looking for a TO DO list but a program that allows for listing items
> that can then be sorted. List2 would be good if it sorted, too, but it
> doesn't.
>
> Customizable columns ideal so that columns 1 and 3 could be ticked off,
> 1 for going, and 3 for returning. And 2nd column would be items being
> packed. Having ability to print borders around "cells" ideal for this
> very reason.
>
> Excel spreadsheet too cumbersome. A simple program that is geared to
> this better.
>
> Printable travel checklists have turned out to be pretty bad. They
> include items you're not taking and don't include items you are.
>
> tx.

http://www.bitride.com/freeware/listsquared/info.php

List² v1.5 does list sorting,very simple and quick.

Dave

--
Registered Linux User #444770
Fedora 13 Goddard
From: LouB on
Dave wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 08:36:14 -0500, Fairfax wrote:
>
>> I have a couple of list creation programs but they're simple and either
>> don't sort or don't print.
>>
>> Not looking for a TO DO list but a program that allows for listing items
>> that can then be sorted. List2 would be good if it sorted, too, but it
>> doesn't.
>>
>> Customizable columns ideal so that columns 1 and 3 could be ticked off,
>> 1 for going, and 3 for returning. And 2nd column would be items being
>> packed. Having ability to print borders around "cells" ideal for this
>> very reason.
>>
>> Excel spreadsheet too cumbersome. A simple program that is geared to
>> this better.
>>
>> Printable travel checklists have turned out to be pretty bad. They
>> include items you're not taking and don't include items you are.
>>
>> tx.
>
> http://www.bitride.com/freeware/listsquared/info.php
>
> List² v1.5 does list sorting,very simple and quick.
>
> Dave

Looks interesting, thanks