From: sarndt on
If I know the name of a textbox object that exists on my worksheet, how can I
get the value of the textbox object based on the textbox name in my class
module?

Thanks

Steve

From: Joe User on
"sarndt" <sarndt(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Subject: Class Programming

Some people in these NGs have a knee-jerk objection to helping people with
class programs. :-) :-) :-)

(Steve, no criticism of you intended. Wish I could help you myself.)

From: Tim Williams on
http://ask.metafilter.com/57503/How-to-iterate-through-controls-in-VBAExcel

Tim