From: Alec Class not registered Alec Class not on
About 2 weeks ago I tried to install a stand alone update and I recieved the
error:

"Windows Update Standalone Installer.

Installer encountered an error: 0x80040154

Class not registered"

I have Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit. I have googled the error and
done extensive research on the Microsoft web site but can not find anything
relating the "class not registered error" to Windows stand alone installer
(Wusa.exe) I can install regular updates via the automatic update, but not
ones I download from the internet that require Wusa.exe.

If anyone has any ideas as to solve this problem please let me know by
commenting or sending me an email: beardman9(a)yahoo.com :Any assistance or
suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank You!