From: Bear Bottoms on
I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW SOMETHING. I, BEAR BOTTOMS KILLED
HUMMINGBIRD.YUP,I SAW HIM DIE.
IF SOME ONE ELSE PRETENDS TO BE HUMMINGBIRD,HE'S ONE OF
robb7thurston's ROGUE SOCKS.
BEAR BOTTOMS

From: Franklin on
starwars <no-scrotum(a)tatooline.homebinux.net> wrote:

>We are proud to present the latest installment in this series
>of digests of recent hummingbird posts.
>
>We should note that we have made the editorial decision not to
>digest any of the recent posts in which hummingbird tries to
>help someone sell Pricelessware CDs at a profit. Those posts
>of hummingbird's are massively crossposted, so it should be
>easy for you to find them if necessary. As always, posts made
>by hummingbird using non-hummingbird sockpuppets are not part
>of hummingbird canon and are not digested.
>
>We have received queries about whether or not anyone knows who
>we are. Yes, of course we know.
>
>----- begin hummingbird quotes -----

[big snip]

Hello starwars,
It helps if you quote links to where he said it because many of those
quotes look to be from forgers or imagined by you. Apart from that, my
spies tell me that HB really is abroad at the moment.

I have always produced the hummingbird digest in the past and posted
it to the newsgroup alt.comp.pricelessware thru the frell.remailer.
I don't object to you taking it over if you wish but please ensure
they get posted correctly.

Franklin
(the REAL Franklin)

--