From: Dan Magenheimer on
> I just finished a rough (but working) implementation of in-kernel
> page cache compression backend (called zcache). During this work,
> I found some issues with cleancache, mostly related to (lack of)
> comments/documentation:

Great to hear! And excellent feedback on the missing
documentation... I am working on this right now so your
feedback is very timely.

(documentation and funcition return values comments deleted
as I will fix all of them)

> > +
> > +static inline int cleancache_init_fs(size_t pagesize)
> > +
>
> - It seems that returning pool_id of 0 is considered as error
> condition (as it appears from deactivate_locked_super() changes).
> This seems weird; I think only negative pool_id should considered
> as error. Anyway, please add function comments for these.

Hmmm... this is a bug. 0 is a valid pool_id. I'll fix it
for the next rev.

> Page cache compression was a long-pending project. I'm glad its
> coming into shape with the help of cleancache :)

Thanks!
Dan