Prev: vmscan: Setup pagevec as late as possible in shrink_page_list()
Next: [patch] get rid of "cut here" from bug output
From: Stuart Longland on 17 Jun 2010 07:20
On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 11:15:52PM +0800, Wu wrote:
> From: Wu Zhangjin <wuzhangjin(a)gmail.com>
> This patch series is the -v4 version of the loongson-PATCH-v3 series, but it
> only include the cleanup for fuloong2e support and necessary preparation for
> future fuloong-2f and yeeloong-2f support.
> The git branch of this patch series is:
> git://dev.lemote.com/rt4ls.git linux-loongson/dev/fuloong2e
stuartl(a)duron ~/linux-fulong2e $ git fetch rt4ls
remote: Counting objects: 476834, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (90281/90281), done.
remote: Total 452782 (delta 393459), reused 411290 (delta 359631)
Receiving objects: 100% (452782/452782), 152.90 MiB | 50 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (393459/393459), completed with 15512 local
* [new branch] linux-loongson/2.6.29/rt-preempt ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/2.6.29/stable ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/2.6.30/stable ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/2.6.31/rt-preempt ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/2.6.31/stable ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/2.6.32/stable ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/2.6.33/stable ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/dev/2.6.30-gdium ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/dev/2.6.33-gdium ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/dev/kft ->
* [new branch] linux-loongson/dev/kgcov ->
* [new branch] master -> rt4ls/master
* [new branch] rt/2.6.31/loongson -> rt4ls/rt/2.6.31/loongson
* [new branch] rt/2.6.31/mips -> rt4ls/rt/2.6.31/mips
* [new branch] rt/2.6.33/loongson -> rt4ls/rt/2.6.33/loongson
I can't seem to find a linux-loongson/dev/fuloong2e branch... did I miss
the boat? I'm looking to update the kernels on the two Fulongs 2Es
here... as I'm having grief compiling Python 2.6 -- hard locks always at
the same point, and I have a feeling it's the
kernel+kernel-build-toolchain combo that's possibly to blame.
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL) .'''.
Gentoo Linux/MIPS Cobalt and Docs Developer '.'` :
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'.'
I haven't lost my mind...
...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo(a)vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/