From: Showjumper on

Clearview has a pdf viewer. Is it a big prog like the acrobat reader of PPC?
Is it worth getting when i already use repligo for doc conversion? I dont
view any pdfs on my ppc currently via the web.

From: Alan on

"Showjumper" <dfgkjhdf> wrote in message

> Clearview has a pdf viewer. Is it a big prog like the acrobat reader of
> PPC? Is it worth getting when i already use repligo for doc conversion? I
> dont view any pdfs on my ppc currently via the web.

Why would you want it if you have no use for it?

From: Showjumper on

I currently dont have a use for it. Butin case i need it some point. Is it a
big program like Acribat?

From: Sven on
No it is not as big, but also doesn't have all the capabilities of Acrobat
reader. It doesn't support reflow, or page previews, and such. It shows a
page at a time and you can zoom out and not be able to read the whole page,
or zoom in and scroll. It is a good alternative if you get a pdf via e-mail
now and again, but doesn't hold a candle to Acrobat.

--
Sven
MVP - Mobile Devices

From: Jason Stringer on
I agree. How do i remove it from my iPAQ. I have a new HP 4705.

Thanks

Jason