From: BURT on
The discovery of the expansion of the universe leads to an hypersphere
cosmology. Einstein called it a closed universe finite yet unbounded
curving in the 4th dimension.

Albert Einstein is the father of the hypersphere cosmology. His
closed universe was its beginning. It started as a Friedman space.

Mitch Raemsch
From: GogoJF on
On Jun 21, 7:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> The discovery of the expansion of the universe leads to an hypersphere
> cosmology. Einstein called it a closed universe finite yet unbounded
> curving in the 4th dimension.
>
> Albert Einstein is the father of the hypersphere cosmology.  His
> closed universe was its beginning. It started as a Friedman space.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

I doubt that we have a really good view of the creation of the
universe- considering it happened before all visible observation.
From: GogoJF on
On Jun 21, 7:56 pm, GogoJF <jfgog...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 21, 7:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The discovery of the expansion of the universe leads to an hypersphere
> > cosmology. Einstein called it a closed universe finite yet unbounded
> > curving in the 4th dimension.
>
> > Albert Einstein is the father of the hypersphere cosmology.  His
> > closed universe was its beginning. It started as a Friedman space.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> I doubt that we have a really good view of the creation of the
> universe- considering it happened before all visible observation.

But, if your talking finite distance called MVA, of the eyeball, then
I'm all ears.
From: BURT on
On Jun 21, 5:56 pm, GogoJF <jfgog...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 21, 7:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The discovery of the expansion of the universe leads to an hypersphere
> > cosmology. Einstein called it a closed universe finite yet unbounded
> > curving in the 4th dimension.
>
> > Albert Einstein is the father of the hypersphere cosmology.  His
> > closed universe was its beginning. It started as a Friedman space.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> I doubt that we have a really good view of the creation of the
> universe- considering it happened before all visible observation.

The Big Bang is the simplist of physics. But that is from theory as it
is not observable outside of the minds eye and of course it never will
be.

Mitch Raemsch
From: GogoJF on
On Jun 21, 8:00 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 21, 5:56 pm, GogoJF <jfgog...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 21, 7:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > The discovery of the expansion of the universe leads to an hypersphere
> > > cosmology. Einstein called it a closed universe finite yet unbounded
> > > curving in the 4th dimension.
>
> > > Albert Einstein is the father of the hypersphere cosmology.  His
> > > closed universe was its beginning. It started as a Friedman space.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > I doubt that we have a really good view of the creation of the
> > universe- considering it happened before all visible observation.
>
> The Big Bang is the simplist of physics. But that is from theory as it
> is not observable outside of the minds eye and of course it never will
> be.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

If the big bang happened, then all we can hope for, are fragments-
evolutions of presentation matter.