From: James Flynn on
Hello. I keep getting this error code 80240016 and my pc will not update any
more. It says "Windows Updates is currently installing updates" but hasn't
worked since December. I thought my firwall might be blocking Windows Updates
and also thought that perhaps my license needs reactivating but I really
don't know. I looked at previous answers but I can't make sense of them can
any one help.
From: Ǝиçεl on
0x80240016 WU_E_INSTALL_NOT_ALLOWED

Operation tried to install while another installation was in progress or the
system was pending a mandatory restart.

What update are you trying to install and what update did you previously
install?
--

When posting to this Newsgяoup at least provide us with details of the
Operating System you are using including Service Pack level, antivirus or

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375>
-=-

Ǝиçεl