From: Modafinil on
Thank you to Ainhoa Ortiz Delgado and Antonio Tejada Revilla, of the
University of the Basque Country in Spain. http://www.ehu.es/

I would like to say how much I appreciate you removing my lawful copyright
declaration on various original 8051 microcontroller source code files,
conditionally downloaded from my website, and selfishly replacing it with
your own.

I was so pleased to find that you not only claim responsibility for my
copyrighted IP works, but that you feel justified in illegally re-publishing
the desecrated works against my explicitly stated wishes.

http://www.ehu.es/micros-virtual/unidad24/LCD16x2ln.c
http://www.ehu.es/micros-virtual/
etc., etc.

Good luck with you're 'professional' engineering careers, guys!

From: larwe on
On May 15, 2:30 pm, "Modafinil" <inva...(a)email.au> wrote:

Infinitives to Professionally Split!

> copyrighted IP works, but that you feel justified in illegally re-publishing
> the desecrated works against my explicitly stated wishes.

Desecrated? My G*d, how can they live? It's almost as if they were
taking the name of Y*HW*H in vain! You can look down on them come
Rapture time, because you'll be going up and they'll be staying below!
I bet they even have the Mark of the Beast upon them! Hallelujah and
PRAISE, I say PRAISE!

> Good luck with you're 'professional' engineering careers, guys!

Good luck with that career in punctuation.

I don't recognize the new username (I assume it's the generic name of
the antipsychotic drug that you forgot to take this morning), but I
assume you're the freak who was whining that due to rampant evil, you
would be taking down your website of little snippets of 8051 code.

Rod Speed, where are you when you're needed?
From: Nils on
Modafinil wrote:
> Thank you to Ainhoa Ortiz Delgado and Antonio Tejada Revilla, of the
> University of the Basque Country in Spain. http://www.ehu.es/

Call their professor or their dean. European universities take
plagiarism serious. I'm sure they will be glad to know what happened.

Cheers,
Nils
From: George Neuner on
On Sun, 16 May 2010 02:12:34 +0200, Nils <n.pipenbrinck(a)cubic.org>
wrote:

>Modafinil wrote:
>> Thank you to Ainhoa Ortiz Delgado and Antonio Tejada Revilla, of the
>> University of the Basque Country in Spain. http://www.ehu.es/
>
>Call their professor or their dean. European universities take
>plagiarism serious. I'm sure they will be glad to know what happened.

If the OP can prove authorship, the university will likely take it
*very* seriously. Proving authorship is, of course, the catch.

George
From: hamilton on
On 5/15/2010 6:27 PM, George Neuner wrote:
> On Sun, 16 May 2010 02:12:34 +0200, Nils<n.pipenbrinck(a)cubic.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Modafinil wrote:
>>> Thank you to Ainhoa Ortiz Delgado and Antonio Tejada Revilla, of the
>>> University of the Basque Country in Spain. http://www.ehu.es/
>>
>> Call their professor or their dean. European universities take
>> plagiarism serious. I'm sure they will be glad to know what happened.
>
> If the OP can prove authorship, the university will likely take it
> *very* seriously. Proving authorship is, of course, the catch.

You did not look at the code referenced.

nuff said.